Combine The Features Of Your Self-Service Portal With The Slack Experience Employees Love.
- Use custom slash commands to view open tickets
- Slack charts with KPIs to managers
- Share solutions and tips from the knowledge base to deflect help desk calls
Astound’s virtual agents get smarter with every request, improving incident management efficiency and making Slack an essential tool for every employee.
From Within Slack, Employees Can:
- Perform common self-service tasks (i.e., resetting passwords and ordering goods and services)
- Submit and manage service requests
- Use interactive Slack platform features like buttons, forms, timers, and charts
Living up to the promise of making employees more productive through self-service, Astound’s Slack-enabled virtual agents closely emulate human-to-human customer service interactions.
Semantic Parsing Is Used To Understand The Contextual Meaning Of Words.
Allowing the Astound virtual agent to choose the best definition of a word that can have multiple meanings and uses.
With a ticket description like “Salesforce isn’t running”, Astound natural language processing determines that Salesforce is a business application and “isn’t running” indicates the application is failing to load properly
Astound’s Slack-Enabled Virtual Agent Routes Incidents To Human IT Agents Based On Criteria Such As Incident Category And Staff Availability.
When incidents are escalated to live agents, they include relevant details such as related requests, incidents, change records and knowledge articles. This helps live agents comply with SLAs and improve operational metrics, such as MTTR.