Webcast recap: Knowledge18 & the Future of Work: Astound’s Rob Young breaks down what you missed and what you need to know
What does the future of work look like? That was a key theme explored this year at Knowledge18. In our latest webcast, Rob Young, Astound’s Senior Director of Product Marketing and former IDC analyst shared his thoughts on the top trends coming out of Knowledge18 and their impact on the future of work.
In this post, we’ve put together a recap on his top takeaways. You can also watch the webcast on demand by filling out the form below:
- The future of work will be employee-centric. Rather than humans adapting to the latest technology advancements, technology will adapt to the shift in how we work.
- Within the enterprise service management space, self-service and workflow automation tools will support the shift towards a more customer-oriented, employee-centric experience.
- As more people are working on the go or in the home, organizations will need to rethink how employees interface with IT and HR and modernize their service delivery channels accordingly.
- Now is the time for global organizations to maximize their ROI by learning more about the rich and expanding ecosystem of partners innovating on the ServiceNow platform.
- Forward-thinking companies like McDonald’s, for example, are combining ServiceNow’s workflow automation and Astound’s AI capabilities to overcome self-service challenges, reduce downtime and increase customer satisfaction.
Register below to receive the recorded webcast:
Want to learn more? Check out one of our most recent blogs “How adidas is empowering employees with an enhanced self-service experience” for additional insight on how Astound for ServiceNow delivers on the promise of improving work for those who deliver and consumer business services.