Reduce MTTR, Cost Per Ticket and Cut Call Volume in 2018
In my recent podcast, I was joined by Brian Lee, Senior Solutions Consultant, Neva. We discussed how and why AI-driven automation reduce MTTR by allowing IT staff to spend more time driving technology strategy and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
We also showcased a live demo of Neva’s auto-mapping and fulfiller assistance capabilities being used to:
- Automate password resets
- Improve self-service adoption
- Auto-route and auto-assign tickets
- Eliminate gaps in knowledge content
- Reduce MTTR
Watch a recording of the webcast here.
Interested in learning more about the benefits of AI-driven automation?
Check out my most recent blogs on the topic:
- How shifting left with AI automation benefits all levels of IT support
- Lower MTTR and cost per ticket with AI-driven automation
- Shift left: empowerment as-a-service part 2 AI-driven automation
Let’s make 2018 the year when human agents get back to doing what humans do best!
We’re always looking for (interesting… inspirational… controversial…) guests to join me in the podcast studio.
Please drop me a line if you’re ready to share your insights with the industry.