According to a recent Gallup poll, engaged employees are significantly more productive. Today, many employees suffer from poor IT and HR service and wait on hold to have a help
According to a recent Gallup poll, engaged employees are significantly more productive. Today, many employees suffer from poor IT and HR service and wait on hold to have a help desk agent simply read from a script. This leads to frustration and low overall employee satisfaction.
How can HR improve the employee experience?
Welcome to AI and the future of work.
The future of work is better service, faster answers ,and more engaged employees. HR.com’s recent AI survey* revealed 72% of HR professionals believe AI empowers employees by automating routine tasks.
Attend this webcast with Astound Co-founder and Chief Product Officer Dan Turchin and learn how AI-driven automation is helping organizations reduce HR service delivery costs while improving employee satisfaction. Hear how virtual agents and smart task routing make it easy to request time off, ask payroll questions, and update benefits via self-service. Discover how companies like McDonald’s and adidas are transforming the employee experience and delivering better business outcomes as a result.
– How AI is transforming the employee experience.
– Why virtual agents allow employees to make HR requests and receive answers to common questions.
– How HR systems powered by AI deliver personalized, reliable and secure support 24×7
– Why HR executives are turning to AI to automate the delivery of common service requests
– How to use AI to continuously improve key performance indicators like cost per case, first call resolution, and mean time to resolve employee issues.
You’ll walk away with five actionable tips to guarantee your first AI initiative is successful!
(Thursday) 8:00 am - 9:00 am