EMA selects Astound as a Vendor to Watch in AI for Employee Service
We’re thrilled to announce that Astound has been named by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) as a Vendor to Watch in AI for Employee Service applications.
EMA Vendors to Watch are companies that deliver customer value in areas that had previously gone unaddressed, take new approaches to solving old problems, have interesting value propositions, technologies, and market offerings, or provide value in innovative ways. EMA Vendor to Watch reports are invaluable for anyone seeking an independent expert evaluation of an IT solution.
The Vendor to Watch report recognized Astound in the areas of:
- deep service management domain expertise
- easy integration with existing solutions and systems of record
- domain-specific natural language processing and understanding
- IT and HR concepts in semantic dictionaries ready to use out of the box
- ability to continually watch, learn, adapt, and improve in real time
- fast time to value and low cost of implementation
“Astound’s AI platform for employee service sets a high bar for virtual agents and service automation,” said Valerie O’Connell, research director at EMA. “Packed with deep service management domain expertise, it is designed to easily integrate with existing solutions and wrap around any system of record. The fact that Astound built this platform specifically for service management implementations sets it apart from others.”
Complete the form below to learn more about why EMA selected Astound as a Vendor to Watch.