Transforming your Help Desk with Virtual Agents
AI continues to improve the employee experience for enterprises. Service desk providers can now give employees smarter, more efficient and personalized answers using conversational agents and at the same time increase their ability to provide superior service. This helps IT service agents exceed employee satisfaction levels and also boost company morale and productivity.
But is it possible for a virtual agent to actually increase operational efficiencies? At Astound, we know the answer is yes and the reason is because our customers tell us that productivity levels within their IT department increase by 25% on average after deploying AI-driven automation.
Self-service virtual agents bring immediate benefits including:
- Quick, conversational answers.
- Seamless routing and escalations to the proper live agent.
- Convenient responses across a variety of channels for the end user.
Join us October 3rd for a live webinar featuring Dan Tuchin our Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer as he interviews ITSM expert and thought leader Doug Tedder. They’ll discuss how a virtual agent can help your help desk.
- How a virtual agent can improve your operational efficiencies
- How to reduce your call volume by up to 45% and MTTR up to 70%
- Why a virtual agent can help your CIO with digital transformation strategies
- Top 5 tips for implementing the right virtual agent for your business
This is an interactive session and you’ll learn first-hand how virtual agents combined with intelligent routing, contextual recommendations and predictive analytics can reduce downtime for employees while also improving the service experience.
Register for the webinar and join us!