LIVE Webinar May 23: Getting Started with AI for Your Organization
What to Ask When Thinking About Your First Virtual Agent
Are you evaluating virtual agents and wondering how to get started? Have you been thinking that a virtual agent might be a good investment for your organization but need a better understanding for how to choose a solution that fits your service management needs? If the answer is yes to one or both of these questions, we have the perfect webinar for you, and it’s happening next week.
On Thursday, May 23rd, Astound will host an interactive and live discussion with International AI Scientist and virtual agent expert Greg Baker as he presents how to approach the virtual agent selection process. Moderated by Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Dan Turchin, Greg will provide best practices to get you started using his 20+ years as an AI and virtual agent expert. He’ll also outline the four most popular virtual agents and their key technical and business benefits.
Many repetitive and tedious work that may be currently managed by your staff on the service desk can be successfully automated by a virtual agent. Join us on for this must-attend webinar to get all your questions answered.
- Whether or not a virtual agent is right for your organization
- Key questions to ask before the virtual agent selection process
- Which employee service projects are good candidates for a virtual agent
- Best practices and strategies to improve your entire employee service lifecycle
- How to measure the effectiveness of your virtual agent
- How a virtual agent can increase your organization’s employee sat scores and decrease MTTR
- Tactics to successfully deploy a virtual agent for employee service
We look forward to having you on the webinar!