AI Certification Course for IT Leaders – November 7, 9AM-Noon
Get certified on the principles of AI for employee service and lead your team’s automation strategy
November 7 9AM-noon
What does it take to be an effective IT leader today? Three things:
1) customer focus, 2) a strategy that delivers better business outcomes, and 3) an understanding of how AI-driven automation accelerates the first two.
Join AI expert Julie Mohr and Astound co-founder Dan Turchin November 7 in the Bay Area for a certification course that will ensure that you are prepared to be an effective leader for the next decade.
You’ll learn how AI-driven automation is not only changing the world of work, it is also changing how companies drive operational efficiencies. AI presents an opportunity for technology leaders to redefine the value of IT and earn the right to influence business strategy.
This half-day interactive workshop addresses the following key topics:
- How AI is being used to reduce MTTR and improve employee satisfaction.
- Why enterprises are using AI to deflect calls with virtual agents and make live agents smarter.
- Best practices to present your 2020 strategy to the C-suite
- The principles of AI and machine learning that underlie the future of work
Plus, network with an elite group of peers from leading companies investing in better employee experiences.
Successful participants receive an AI micro-certification and AI LinkedIn badge.
Space is limited. Register today!